In order to provide a personalised browsing experience, Motleyjobs.com may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device. This information is used to access Motleyjobs.com including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, you may be asked to complete a registration form. When you let us know your preferences, we will be able to deliver you to access the most relevant information that meets your requirement.
Personal Information is used to recognise an individual’s first and last name, physical address and an email address or other contact information. In general, you can visit Teckscape web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.Cookies and other tracking technologies
Some of our web pages in the Motleyjobs.com uses "cookies" and tracking technologies. A small text file that may be used to collect information about activity on the web site is considered as a “cookie”. Some cookies and other technologies may help to recall the Personal Information that is previously indicated by a Web user. Most of the browsers allow you to control cookies, as a result you can accept them or decline else you can remove the cookies.
You can set your browsers to notify when you receive a cookie, or you may block cookies with your browser, but make sure that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to the website.
- We take suitable security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure or destruction of data.
- We limit access to your personally identifying information to employees who want to know the information to operate, develop or improve our services.
We provide methods for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages in the website for each service.Children
'Motleyjobs.com' will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.Information sharing and disclosure
- 'Motley' do not sell, rent your personal information with other people but we provide services that you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 'Motley' under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 'Motley' communicate with you about offers from 'Motley' and our marketing partners. Nevertheless, these companies don’t have any right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- 'Motley' does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- We restrict access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- " We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
'Motley' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change orDisclaimer
Motley uses the maximum care to ensure that all or any data in respect of electronic transfer of mo¬¬¬¬ney does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway. Motley does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers, passwords, PINs etc "Personal Account Related Information". Since the transaction happens on a third-party network not controlled by Motley, once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at Motley after completion of the on-line transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security
Motley shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure of any information concerning the user's account and information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.Contact Information
'Motley' welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement at the contact address given at the website. 'Motley' will employ all commercially reasonable efforts to address the same.Note:
The terms in this agreement may be changed by Motley at any time. Motley is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction