- Knowledge of sales or customer services operations. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- 50000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- BPO/Call Center
- 3 Years
- Bachelor Degree
Manage and enhance the performance of a team of tele-sales agents.
- Monitor and coach/mentor agents on a daily basis to achieve quality improvements.
- Assist in developing and streamlining Quality procedures.
- Work closely with supervisor to develop agent and team specific action and development plans.
- The position requires working long hours when needed and the ability to effectively handle
- Maintain quality reports at agent /team/program level.
- Provide written/verbal feedback [CSAT & Quality Monitoring] to agents and tracking agent’s
performance on all completed monitoring sessions.
- Perform CSAT (Quality of Service) analysis [Verbatim Categorization & Case research] on agent
- Know & understand operational KPIs, ability to drive them through Quality.
- Active participation in internal and external calibrations.
- Preparing training materials for buzz sessions, quality breaks. Conducting Quality breaks, buzz
sessions, up trainings and agent round tables.
- Assist the front-line team by taking over escalated calls when necessary.
- Through relevant & timely reports communicate performance related indicators to the team and
back to the Management.
- To participate in all front-line activities to maintain/enhance knowledge of product.
- Meet or exceed Transaction Quality Target as set by the Client/Business.
Responsibilities and Duties
Experience of 4 years (or more) as a Quality Coach in an international call centre (preferably from
a Sales/Customer Care domain)
- Knowledge of sales or customer services operations.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Working Knowledge of team level call centre reports
- Sound knowledge of industry relevant quality practices used to enhance agent level performance
- Conceptual and creative ability to help the organization and the process by sharing new,
innovative and effective ideas for improvement
- Ability to effectively deliver feedback
ArthaYantra is the World’s only full services Robo Advisor which has been recognized by FinTech
Global as One of the Top 100 most innovative WealthTech companies in the world 2019,
FinTech of the year, 2018 by the Triple A, The Asset, Gartner as Cool Vendor 2016, Red Herring
Top 100 Global Winner in 2015, Nasscom Emerge 50 Award Winner and a Finovate 2013
winner. ArthaYantra is India’s first company to introduce algorithm-based robo advisor (a class
of financial advisor) services. It covers all major aspects of personal financial needs with its
offering, compared with other wealth investment service providers that focus on only a
particular area of finance, such as security investments or real estate purchases. It uses
proprietary frameworks using artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver financial
advice to individuals in India. It currently has 200,000 registered users from 700 cities in India
and 30 countries. It offers goal based financial advice accessible to all through its proprietary
online platform, by connecting all aspects of an individual’s financial life.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 /year
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor\'s (Preferred)